www.ozbearsracing.com Forum Index www.ozbearsracing.com
Talk about BEARS stuff.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Pirelli's soon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ozbearsracing.com Forum Index -> Old Tyre Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linden
B Grade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:59 pm    Post subject: New Pirelli's soon Reply with quote

This is an abbreviated note from Don Nicholas the boss of Pirelli. The new order form will be available as soon as we load it.

The updated Pirelli BEARS tyre order form will be available shortly for you. We have had a small price increase on most tyres, but still at a heavily discounted price from RRP.

As mentioned we have a new 180/60-17 tyre (actually 190 wide) that we expect to see in the second quarter of the year innSC1 and also SC2 compound, plus a small 140/70-17 Supercorsa which may suit some of the Triumph Thruxton riders.

I will add these new tyres to the form once stock arrives (probably around April).

For Round 1 Clubbies I would recommend Bike Biz and also Trooper Lu?s as they are the closest, in particular Bikebiz.

Thanks and kind regards

Don Nicholas

Product Manager

Pirelli Moto

Link International - Australia

I don't mean to interrupt people: I just randomly remember things & get really excited.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ozbearsracing.com Forum Index -> Old Tyre Info All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: